1. Register your eyeglasses domain for 10 years ahead. Nowadays Google considers this aspect and assigns higher credibility to websites with longer due dates. Extending expiration date of your domain by minimum 6 to 10 years will be of immense advantage in terms of SEO. 2. Your home page and other internal key pages are […]
Link building is hard to say spam or not, depending on what you use, they can tell you a wide range of things: if your backlinks are follow/nofollow if you have more nofollow than follow and possible reasons if your backlinks are somehow toxic/spammy for Google if your links are old or new (and maybe […]
1. Get back links from relevant directories with good Page rank and longevity, a good rule of thumb is to look at their Alexa stats as well for traffic. 2. Make sure you are active on all social networks, at least the main ones such as twitter, Facebook, pinterest and linked in and YouTube videos. […]
Accesive link building which are based on quantity and on low quality websites isn’t good for SEO reputation and especially for Google. if you need some natural backlinks, try to buy them from popular sites with high page rank, and in small quantity.
Basics – Keywords, titles, images, content, favicon, url. Unique product descriptions with your keywords, run it through woorank.com and follow the advice. Make it load fast, SEO your images, provide a sitemap, put your products via feeds into comparison sites like pricerunner or google shopping (base). Create some fancy landing pages for special offers, beg […]
1. http://forums.digitalpoint.com 2. http://www.sitepoint.com/forums 3. http://www.webmasterforums.com 4. http://www.allcoolforum.com 5. http://www.warriorforum.com 6. http://forums.webicy.com
1. Quality Content When we first started looking at SEO as a separate entity to website build there was one phrase that we would continually hear, â€œcontent is Kingâ€, and itâ€™s true. There is nothing more valuable you can do to optimise your site for search engines than offer unique well written content. A search […]
1. Hidden Content Top of our list of black hat SEO techniques is hidden content. Hidden content comes in many guises but the basic principle is that within the code for the site there will be content stuffed with keywords, this content will not be visible to the end user of the site. One way […]
if you’re looking for new ways to improve search engine placement of your website, then you should definitely try socializing more online. i am talking about social network sites like facebook, myspace, friendster, etc. These sites are not only online hangouts for people on their free time, but also very popular sites. And if you […]
you can get two benefits by adding blog into your site. (1) content can be increased with the passage of time and those could help fix content to rank up. (2)blogs are primalarly SEs friendly, so that no need to optimize. Blog can be favorable, if it uses in a right manner, like urls must […]
I like using http://www.seotoolbag.com/internal_page_pr.php These tools will probably get all indexed pages from site:domainname.com query.. and then fetch PR for those pages. At present, it only show 100 pages.
You all know Aboutus.com, now when some one type a domain after the slash/ it will generate auto article. So what you need? You need a proper website running with proper meta title, description and keywords. You need to type on the address line: www.aboutus.org/www.domain.com
1) Commenting on others blogs (No spam please) When you add a comment on a blog, they get indexed and you get a backlink. In the comment field, enter your name, website URL, email address and comment. Please DO NOT include a link in the comment or it will be marked as a spam by […]
One of the first things you’ll need to look at is the PR of the current site. If it is not substantial enough and/or spread out enough across the existing domain and you dump a bunch of pages out there, something is going to happen.
If youâ€™re sending out hundreds of reciprocal link requests each week and have a 14 page links section on your site, please do the following: 1. Find the time listed on the bottom right hand side of your monitor. 2. Place your mouse cursor over it and double click 3. Please change the year on […]
#1 – Article Marketing – Use Article directories such as http://www.ezinearticles.com http://www.buzzle.com http://www.articledashboard.com http://www.goarticles.com here’s a huge list but Ezinearticles is the best IMO ****Tip**** If you can justify the cost you can find writers here at DP, http://www.rentacoder.com http://www.getafreelancer http://www.need-an-article.com make sure you that you request atleast a few samples from your writer and […]
Be bold. Use the tags around some of your keywords on each page. Do NOT use them everywhere the keyword appears. Once or twice is plenty. Deep linking. Make sure you have links coming in to as many pages as possible. What does it tell a search engine when other web sites are linking to […]
58.152-153.*.* 58.176-177.*.* 59.148-149.*.* 59.188.*.* 61.4.0-63.* 61.10.*.* 61.14.128-129.*
61.28/15 61.48/13 61.128/10 61.232/13 202.0.110/24 202.0.160/20
47.153.128-191.* 58.14-25.*.* 58.30-63.*.* 58.66-67.*.* 58.82-83.*.* 58.87.64-127.* 58.100-101.*.* 58.116-119.*.*